Please read.

Hey guys! I know it's been a while since I posted something... Well, that's what I'm here to discuss. I would have done some more totorials, but sadly we have been having storage issues. I would also like to mention something about my book: Dragons quest. I have noticed that it is probably a little hard to find all the different chapters, so I have decided to change some stuff about that. Instead of many posts for the same book, I am going to just have ONE post that has the whole book on it. Sadly, that means I will not post the book until the rest of it is done. I know there is probably a different way to do it, but I realize that it also means I can fix all the wrong wording, or wrong spelling. I know this is a lot to change, and it may mean it will be a while till I post something new, but it's the best I can do right now. I'll probably be able to make a tutorial every once in a while, but don't count on it being soon. Thank you for reading this. 😉

Comments

Popular Posts