petal-neck Leafucus

So what is a petal neck leaficus?
Well it's a mythical creature I made up (And is now obsessed with) that the fairies ride on, they are the size of a small lizzard and are able to blend into their surroundings, they have six legs and a petal-mane, all of which  are able to shift colors.
tip: The females hide there eggs next to bushes with flowers or colorful trees so when the baby's hatch from their egg whatever Bush or tree they are next to is what there normal colors will be, like in that painting i did of leroy, he was next to a Munich flower bush.
 

Comments

  1. Look out for more pics, vids, and tutorials of leroy the petal-neck leafucus, although I'm working on a sewing tutorial so I won't be doing stuff for Leroy for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok Sorry about this guys, but the sewing tutorial is not going to happen...:( I tried so hard but I guess I'm just not ready, once again sorry. I think it is because I edit and record on a cheep kindle. And I don't have good lighting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would record on the camera i use but than I wouldn't be able to edit, btw the app i use is called video maker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! But I am going to show u the photos I took of the finished outfit, btw it's a steampunk outfit so get ready for gears! And other steampunk-y stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So... Remember the camera i told u about, yeah, I took the pictures and was going to post them, but the camera died and I haven't been able to find the charger so I won't be able to publish the photos, plus it's soooo close to thanks giving i just had to do a thanks giving thing, and yes, it's something about leroy. I was going to do a thanks giving Leroy figuring tutorial, but fortunately nine minutes are to long so I have to do it all over again. Sorry guys

    ReplyDelete
  6. But I am still doing the tutorial, it'll just take longer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts